THE BALL – River Plate alongside Enzo Fernández (Benfica)

Jorge Brito, president of River Plate, spoke about the high value that Enzo Fernández currently has in the market, to the point that there are news that point to his departure due to the value of the contract termination clause that the player has with Benfica (120 million euros).

“We sold the 75% for 18 million euros, adding 38,500 million which would leave the remaining 25%, there we would be talking about almost 50 million, which exceeds the operation of Julián Álvarez, which was the highest in history in Argentina. Yes, we are happy, there is a lot to do with this money, we still have a lot of infrastructure work. It is an operation that will help us a lot, ”said the manager, in statements to the Argentine channel TyC Sports.

When signing the player at the end of June, Benfica, it should be remembered, had communicated to the Securities Market Commission (CMVM) that he had paid 10 million euros for 75% of the pass of the Argentine midfielder, an amount to which eight million can be added according to certain variables.

Add Comment